Having won the first test 24-32, the Saxons now travel to George to face South Africa A at Outeniqua Park on Friday 17 June (kick-off 6.10pm BST, live on Sky Sports 3).
Wasps wing Christian Wade is one of three changes to the England Saxons starting XV for their second Test against South Africa on Friday.
“We’ve got to improve again," said Head Coach Ali Hepher, ahead of the final Test.
"South Africa will come back with an improved performance and so we need to make a shift as big, if not bigger than they do.
"We’ve been working on certain things in training so that we can put more into the games and take our opportunities better when they come. We’ll be looking to be more clinical this week.”
On the squad changes he added: "There were a couple of big performances off the bench last time and so they have pushed their cases to make the starting line-up.”
England Saxons match-day 23 for second game against South Africa ‘A’
15. Mike Haley (Sale Sharks)
14. Semesa Rokoduguni (Bath Rugby, 1 senior England cap)
13. Nick Tompkins (Saracens)
12. Ollie Devoto (Bath Rugby, 1 senior England cap)
11. Christian Wade (Wasps, 1 senior England cap)
10. Danny Cipriani (Wasps, 14 senior England caps)
9. Dan Robson (Wasps)
1. Alec Hepburn (Exeter Chiefs)
2. Tommy Taylor (Wasps, 1 senior England cap)
3. Kieran Brookes (Northampton Saints, 16 senior England caps)
4. Dave Attwood (Bath Rugby, 23 senior England caps) (C)
5. Charlie Ewels (Bath Rugby)
6. Dave Ewers (Exeter Chiefs)
7. Matt Kvesic (Gloucester, 3 senior England caps)
8. Donovan Armand (Exeter Chiefs)
16. George McGuigan (Newcastle Falcons)
17. Ross Harrison (Sale Sharks)
18. Jake Cooper-Woolley (Wasps)
19. Mitch Lees (Exeter Chiefs)
20. Sam Jones (Wasps)
21. Micky Young (Newcastle Falcons)
22. Sam Hill (Exeter Chiefs)
23. Sam James (Sale Sharks)